Translate

Tuesday 1 April 2014





Paul O'Brien Lament 
For 
CEVA

CEVA why did you leave me, I needed you so badly,
My reputation  is in tatters, and no one cares about me Sadly.

What am I going to do, my plans have all gone  wrong,
I though I had it sorted, now they tell my story in a song.

Everyone is laughing, McGinley and Leonard are in the bar,
They don't give a shit, they  knew I wouldn't get far.

Who is going to help me, I cannot go on like this,
I  wonder would Quinn still be reasonable, I may have to take that risk.

I tried  and failed to oust him, now everyone's  on my back,
There are no more Quinn people, around here that I can sack.

Concerned Irish Citizens, are  baying at my door,
I got shot of  McNally  to CEVA,  but now he's back once more.

King is hiding  in the  tunnels,  under New Cement,
At least he's safe for now, or so he really thinks.

What am I going to do, I think I going crazy,
I have security everywhere, but they are just a bunch of babies.

QBRC have the money, no one will give me any,
Nothing left to sell,  and we are not even making a penny.

I really hope the bondholders, don't hear about my plight,
I told them every thing was rosy, the deal with CEVA would be alright,

CEVA you have destroyed me, you made be a broken man,
Now I'll  have to take a plane, and join the Taliban.

No comments: